Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summertime

Well here we are again.
I've missed writing, but life was a little hectic in a way or another.

I finished the very first year of college, the summer began, hung out with friends..
Speaking of friends.
This summer was quite different. Me knowing more people than I have ever known, me being in a serious relationship. Things changed. I don't have the life, where I just go out and party and attend summer camps and all that.
I still haven't spent a day with my real friends, the ones I've known for long, we still haven't hung out and shop until we drop or sunbathe until we're practically lobsters with sunburns. We don't party like we used to.


I'm having sleepless nights.
Why do I just lay awake and think of you
I need some sleep


I really don't know why I don't sleep at night.
Can you believe I have read 'The Last Song' by Nicholas Sparks in just a couple of days?
Can you believe I have cried all the way by just reading it? I don't know for which reason.. I really have no idea why. Maybe that's just me. Now that I'm in a relationship, I probably have become a more sensitive person, not that I wasn't before.

I really don't know how I'm writing, I didn't really wrote on any rough pieces of paper like I usually do.
I just felt the urge to write.
 
Anyways, it's July now..nearly the end of it.
College results are now at hand,
the summer is nearly over.
I have literally spent all my time with my wonderful boyfriend, his friends & my family.
And there's still more to come.
 
 
"When the Holy Spirit controls our lives,
he will produce this kind of fruit in us:
love, joy, peace, patience, kindness,
goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control."


I must restart keeping track of where God is, and follow Hm by faith.
I have abbondened him these last couple of months.
So nothing can stop me from following him again.


I commence my second year at college the coming October, which means I still have quite some time to end this summer beautifully, as I have ever did hopefully.
 
I just don't know what else I should say.
 
I guess this is the end of another post.
 
I'm promising as soon as I have a real inspiration..not this one.. surely not.. I will write a proper post as I used to.

1 comment:

  1. hey sis :)
    it's me ber.. uff but I miss you ta aud!!
    ejja nintaqghu naqa ajd.. nerga narak ftit :) :)
    sew taghmel tqatta l hin mal bf u l familja :) huma elementi importanti u essenzjali ghal hajjitna. nawguralek ghas sena l gdida tijek :)
    kuragg u god bless
    xx

    ReplyDelete