Monday, July 11, 2011

Myself Lately.

A lot has been going on lately. And have finally found some time, where I' doing almost nothing.. just trying to close my eyes for a good night's sleep after so many sleepless nights.

Firstly, there's school. I have finished the full time, for now. 
And concurrently, I'm following a Web Development course part time for extra credit. 
And believe me,
 I don't even know 
WHY
 I have chosen to follow this bloody course.

There's work.
 It's been ages ago since I have had money in my pockets, 
hence now that I grew,
 I mean, 
not having nearly a chicken mind of a 17 year old girl, 
I wanted to earn something and make good use of the money I earn.
I am turning 19 this September, everybody has his license and am starting to
not actually..but a little jealous. 
Of them, having a car
not having to depend on their parents or whoever to drive them anywhere.
You know, to feel a little more independent. 
And not having to catch the new so called buses - Arriva. 

Lol, these buses still need to settle down, because at the moment they are causing way too many traffic and problems.
But anyway.

It's been quite a hectic life, having great friends around me and a boyfriend that thanks God, is still there by my side..and all make me appreciate myself for who am I.


Seasons change, 
friends move away, 
and life goes on from day to day. 
Flowers fade and streams go dry 
and many times we wonder why. 
Yet we can always be assured because
 God tells us in His Word, 
that unlike changes in the weather, 
love goes on and lasts.


Those are great words, that at the moment mean so much.
I have been hurt so many times, maybe that's why I haven't kept in touch with those other old friends I had a year ago.

It's been told, that I have changed. 
I have changed my many ways in showing love and affection to
anyone, in showing and being the best of friend.

I don't know, maybe I have been having issues with myself, 
not knowing myself from the inside out.

Losing many opportunities, just because I think of the worst that could happen.

You know,
I have been dreaming a lot of this lately,
that one day I'll wake up, and realize that he doesn't wanna be with me anymore.
I dread it.

But then I have made it clear to myself not o worry about life, since we aren't really going to survive at all. Whether it would be the doomsday everyone speaks about or not.

Live life fully while you're here.
Experience everything.
Take care of yourself and your friends. 
Have fun, 
be crazy,
be weird.
Go out and screw up! 
You're going to, so you might as well enjoy the process.
Take the opportunity to learn from your mistakes:-
Find the cause of your problem and eliminate it.
Don't try to be perfect, just be an excellent example of being human.

I guess, 
that's it..
for today at least.

Laptop battery running low and dead tired. 
Wait for a phone call and off.

That's practically my life now.
We'll see what else it has to offer.
I'm still young, and still have 
many things to discover.




No comments:

Post a Comment