When I'm talking to myself and nobody is home
I can fool myself..
I came here alone
I came here alone
Nobody told me how it is going to be,
what will happen.
This world may have failed me,
no reasons why
I should have chosen a different path in life
I must find out all the reasons
maybe I'll find another way,
get my head out of the clouds
and be back on the ground..
Maybe this time I'll get it right
Gotta get out of the past.
I have made mistakes,
I have been afraid
Things crashing loudly
happening all around.
I have been such a fool when I have known the truth
I have wasted so much time doing what I wanted.
But hey,
Whenever I ran away
It was just another stoke of the pen on the page.
I tossed and screamed,
tried to do everything.
Felt so far from home, all alone
I'm so stubborn,
That's how I got here.
I'm starving for what I hold so dear.
And then I hear you say you're here.
I have made mistakes,
I have been afraid
Things crashing loudly
happening all around.
I have been such a fool when I have known the truth
I have wasted so much time doing what I wanted.
But hey,
Whenever I ran away
It was just another stoke of the pen on the page.
I tossed and screamed,
tried to do everything.
Felt so far from home, all alone
I'm so stubborn,
That's how I got here.
I'm starving for what I hold so dear.
And then I hear you say you're here.
Find light in the beautiful sea
I choose to be happy
You & I.
I have one life to live,
One love to give
and one chance to keep from falling.
The quite rush of one breath
is all we're waiting for.
It's the one we're taking,
which changes the one before.
It was a drop in the ocean,
a change in the weather..
When we have ended up together.
It was like wishing for rain as I stood in the desert,
Now, I'm holding you closer than most.
Our life, it's like a road
with ups and downs.
I gotta deal with it and enjoy it.
Gotta live my life,
however it is,
and continue on smiling and loving.
Sometimes we're holding angels,
And we don't even know
No comments:
Post a Comment