Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bonded and Disappointed

Well I woke up very late yesterday morning, I had to meet Ant to go to the Youth Week at the Valletta Waterfront.

We arrived late..all the public transport's fault since the bus came 20 minutes late.
Anyways, we arrived and found nobody. After a pretty while walking to see if we might spot someone from YFC I decided to sms a friend.

He said they'll be out in a minute since they had a little meeting about this Youth Week.

He came to meet us and when we arrived at the place, we found only a couple of people from YFC..i.e. the 5 member band and the boyfriend of the vocalist.

All I could say was, ''Seriously..this is what we came here for?'' And immediately felt so out of place; you know. But eventually we integrated with these friends of ours, especially me with him.

It was worth attending though. I enjoyed a couple of table-tennis games with Ant.. But, I now regret what I did.

Wait for it.

Well, honestly I love tennis..anything that has to do with it. Table-Tennis especially.
So, I was like thinking to myself.. and enjoying watching him play against our friends and even opened the Table-Tennis activities with the Prime-Minister's Wife which is probably a great honor for him to be given such a 'role'.. he went all red in the face, the TV cameras, the journalists..it seriously was something important..I mean it was the Prime-Minister's Wife he played against, who by the way She won.

Anyways..this is what I regret doing.

He asked me..of all people; me to play against him. And I was like ''oh noo, noo noo thanks.'' And Ant was like.. ''Go, you're good at it'' and he was like ''come on, if you're good''
And still didn't want to, and I still don't know why I did that to him..I mean he was so enthusiastic about it and I turned him down. I don't know what came over me, I didn't know what I was saying either

And I now realise what I did to well, basically myself.
He challenged me, and I didn't accept it.

Stupid me.

I just played later on with Ant, and even she noticed that when he came around I simply lost all erm..[I can't remember what the word is..if you know please write it for me thanks.] the ball kept falling, me not hitting it with the racket and all that.

But we bonded.

The evening came as well.
I was so looking forward for it, for the DVD night with YFC.
And no offence to any of you YFC people.. I mean, you ought to choose another movie for example ''She's The Man", "Armageddon", "Yes Man"..not the one you chose.. "Black Knight".

It was't a great movie, not many of us went, and since some of them have already seen that, they went on doing something else.. and I wished I would have done the same.
We turned everything off and left in the middle of the movie since it kept haulting and all.

So, whatever.

3 comments:

  1. A hundred days had made me older
    Since the last time that I saw your pretty face
    A thousand lights had made me colder
    And I don’t think I can look at this the same
    But all the miles had separate
    They disappeared now when I’m dreaming of your face

    I’m here without you baby
    but your still on my lonely mind
    I think about you baby
    and I dream about you all the time
    I’m here without you baby
    but your still with me in my dreams
    And tonight it’s only you and me

    The miles just keep rolling
    as the people either way to say hello
    I hear this life is overrated
    but I hope it gets better as we go

    I’m here without you baby
    but your still on my lonely mind
    I think about you baby
    and I dream about you all the time
    I’m here without you baby
    but your still with me in my dreams
    And tonight girl it’s only you and me

    Everything I know, and anywhere I go
    It gets hard but it won’t take away my love
    And when the last one falls, when it’s all said and done
    it get hard but it won’t take away my love

    I’m here without you baby
    but your still on my lonely mind
    I think about you baby
    and I dream about you all the time
    I’m here without you baby
    but your still with me in my dreams
    And tonight Boy it’s only you and me

    xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. auds... hmmm interesting

    ma gejniex il bierah ahna !! ax peress li mhux meeting u ekk... edna forsi niskippjawha al darba hehe

    neways about the table tennis thing .. well I know how you feel, but trust me do not worry about small things you've done and now you regret doing.. just make a mental note for the future and get on with living your life..

    mhux se joqghod jahseb fuq xi haga zghira bhal din, audwey, laqwa li you bonded :) :D

    btw .. madoff imisjajtek ee
    hope to cu soon !!
    love ber xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sugar plum hehe
    ili ili naqa ma nicekja il-blog tijak xpahh btw ogobni il-background bic-coff FAQQQA....illl tas-sibt mela l-ewwel idum biex tigi tal-linja kif at inti xi 20mins u habba fija wasalna tard hehe xhin waslt ekk ata jiena ukoll jienaa...

    Imma l-aqwa ta table tennis meta bdejt nilab jiena dixx il-ballun spicca barra u le aud taqtax qalbek... everything happens for a reasons and never regreat something you did :).

    Hope to cya soon tc god bless

    with love,
    Anthea
    xxxxx
    xxxx
    xxx
    xx
    x

    ReplyDelete