I'd withstand
All of hell to hold your hand
I'd give it all
I'd give for us
Give anything but I won't give up
'Cause you know,
you know, you know
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
All of hell to hold your hand
I'd give it all
I'd give for us
Give anything but I won't give up
'Cause you know,
you know, you know
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
Tried to turn on my tv to get you out of my head, feeling something deep inside that I just won't admit.
It's not like I don't wanna commit.
I just don't know why I can't stop feeling like this.
Tell me why? why? why? Does it hurt so bad?
Tell me why? why? why? Does it make me mad?
TELL ME WHY?
TELL ME WHY?
Now I can see the storm's not gonna clear dressed in my pain and all of my tears..
Tell me why? why? why? Does it hurt so bad?
Why does it hurt so bad?
Tell me why? why? why? Does it make me mad?
Ok.
I am crazy, I know.
I did not speak to him much yesterday. Actually, didn't. Again, too shy.. you know..sort of make my first step. I had the chance to go talk to him, while he was alone sitting on a chair.
Then, now I'm glad I didn't. I was having those moments again.. you know.. and better safe than sorry as they say.
I know, we're friends and all.
I know he will be there for me as I will be there for him whenever we need each other.
I can tell.
But.
But, I can't read his facial expressions.
I just can't.
And sometimes I simply wish I was someone who could read minds.
To know what he's thinking, or something.
It's driving me crazy.
I wish you'd make your move.
What's taking so long ?
Don't tell me you're not gonna try,
the tensions building in my mind.
I wanna scream, and i know why.
I don't know many things.
I don't know whether I'm just a friend.
Whether I'm a bestfriend..or much more than that.
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
and you'll never go
I don't want to make any wrong moves..
And basically, for me.. our friendship is too valuable to risk losing.
I don't even know whether we can go down this road.
And, I've got to move on..
I mean, I'm litterally stuck here..somewhere..not knowing what's going to happen.
And again..if I'll move on, then I might regret it.. and I want neither to get hurt nor hurt anyone.
NEVER.
I need to hear you say
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I forgive you
For being away for far too long
So keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and, never let me go
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I forgive you
For being away for far too long
So keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and, never let me go
Shall I wait?
A little bit longer.. and I'll be fine.
I hope.
A little bit longer.. and I'll be fine.
I hope.
a little bit longer and you will be fine
ReplyDeletewith love,
Anthea
xxxxx
xxxx
xxx
xx
x
...Naqbel ma ant :D
ReplyDeleteDude kollox juhu l-hin tijaw....
"Every thing happens for a reason"
& Maybe this could be the reason for the start of every thing! ...
You never know!!
"Life is like a box of chocolate...
You NEVER! know what your gonna get!"
Xxx Marrii
♪ You are my fire
ReplyDeleteThe one desire
Believe when I say
I want it that way
But we are two worlds apart
Can't reach to your heart
When you say
That I want it that way
Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a heartache
Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a mistake
Tell me why
I never wanna hear you say
I want it that way
Am I your fire
Your one desire
Yes I know it's too late
But I want it that way
Now I can see that we're falling apart
From the way that it used to be, yeah
No matter the distance
I want you to know
That deep down inside of me...
You are my fire
The one desire
You are
You are, you are, you are
Don't wanna hear you say
Ain't nothin' but a heartache
Ain't nothin' but a mistake
(Don't wanna hear you say)
I never wanna hear you say
I want it that way
Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a heartache
Tell me why
Ain't nothin but a mistake
Tell me why
I never wanna hear you say
(Don't wanna hear you say it)
I want it that way
I want it that way ♪
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fedkTK5EnV8
Marii Xxxx :D
No matter the distance
ReplyDeleteI want you to know
That deep down inside of me...
You are my fire
The one desire
You are
You are, you are, you are
....
!!
Special requested to HIM :D
xxx