All my clothes smell like you
Make a wish and close your eyes now..
Yeah..just do that, I just did.. and may it now come true.
Obviously I can't tell what I wished for.. but some of you might have an idea.
My bestfriend, whatever may happen..
I swallow a tear and breathe in your hair..
We cry on each other's arms
When we meet
When we kiss
Lips burning, holding hands..
Fingers entwined.
At the speed of stars; inside, my heart explodes.
I never really believed love actually does exist..
But trust me.. It does.
As well as I never thought of saying..
"I love you"
this much.
Everyday, every second.
I never really believed love actually does exist..
But trust me.. It does.
As well as I never thought of saying..
"I love you"
this much.
Everyday, every second.
Risk it all 'cause I'll catch you if you fall
If my heart was a house you'd be home
No comments:
Post a Comment