And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
And all I can breathe is your life
I still can't believe it. Believe that now..
I'm actually in love.
And may I remind you, I'm not just crushing this time..
He loves me back.
I've never been happier..like..
I never felt good, with myself being with the guy I liked for sometime now.
I fell..
Too hard, too fast..
But I can say just one thing
I don't regret it.
I can feel it's not a mistake.
I'm actually in love.
And may I remind you, I'm not just crushing this time..
He loves me back.
I've never been happier..like..
I never felt good, with myself being with the guy I liked for sometime now.
I fell..
Too hard, too fast..
But I can say just one thing
I don't regret it.
I can feel it's not a mistake.
Wanna hold on
and feel I belong
and feel I belong
Don't fall.. just be who you are
It's all that we need in our lives.
Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away
It's all that we need in our lives.
Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away
If all you wanted was me,
I'd give you nothing less.
I'd give you nothing less.
OH MY GODDDD!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you babe I told you not to give up maaa tellajtni fis seba sema!!!
ufff I miss you.. !!! aaaa so happyy =] =]
hu hsieb sister nispera li narak ma ndumx !!
xxx