..literally.
What am I supposed to say?
Seriously?
Actually I can say just one thing..
I forgot how to walk properly..
Rendered mute as well.
That's two things.
You wonder what happened eh?
Well then.. keep on wondering.
One day I'll tell you. ^^
What am I supposed to say?
Seriously?
Actually I can say just one thing..
I forgot how to walk properly..
Rendered mute as well.
That's two things.
You wonder what happened eh?
Well then.. keep on wondering.
One day I'll tell you. ^^
Expect nothing,
Live on surprise
Live on surprise
I finally had some free time to read your lovely blog, and guess what, these experiences will make you grow that little bit more and make you flourish in a very lovely lady indeed.
ReplyDeleteI love the way you deal with things, with a positive view, and that is the way to face the world.
As I always tell you Never Give UP!!
You are one of the best people I know in my life and when the moment comes, you will find your ONE also - the one who would make you feel what you really are : A lovely lady :)
In the meantime enjoy your youth, and enjoy it with your special firends and never regret what you do as it will surely help you grow
Love
Bey xx