I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream...
I just wanna scream...
..Let me begin by excusing myself for the lack of posts these last few days.
You can say I was on hiatus..actually am on hiatus; loads to study, stuff to deal with and so on and so fourth.
Ok.
So, first of all..
I need to thank you guys, my best friends..
..school and all, for being there for me whenever I needed you, that includes today and whenever, whatever might come.
I don't need to say anything, you know I will always be there for you.
Secondly..
Many things are going on currently, the best and worst.
Ok I really don't want to think about the worst any longer.. I mean, being betrayed by the so called friend. Hah! Please note my dear [whatever your name is]..
Jealousy is a sickness - Get Well Sooon.
Oh my goodness, how much I love that quote! hah!
It looks that I'm much, much better now.
Oh and before I forget, thank you guys [school BFFs] for liking my blog and the way I express myself!
I find it way easier to express my feelings in writing rather than speaking.
I love you!!
TakeCare
xxx
It looks that I'm much, much better now.
Oh and before I forget, thank you guys [school BFFs] for liking my blog and the way I express myself!
I find it way easier to express my feelings in writing rather than speaking.
I love you!!
TakeCare
xxx
finally a blog YAY! :D Haha
ReplyDelete-does a happy dance- :P
whatever you were going through or still are, you'll be okay and always know i'm here for you :)
take good care of yourself dear sis!
God bless xoxo
Finally a blog aaaa,agree with steph but I
ReplyDeletehave a huge smile...don't know why maybe coz i like reading your blogs sometimes they inspire me:D
Me to i love that qoute it is soo true
p.s i really belive in this qoute...so that my advice for you....everything happens for a reason :)
cya tc love you too,huggie
with love,
Anthea
xxxxx
xxxx
xxx
xx
x
uf sis it's been a long time since I saw you,
ReplyDeleteso sad that you are sick of life,
aaa I want you to be really happyyy, just don't give up, you KNOW you should not give up..
whatever happens .. you still got us...
I love you my friend, and though we are far from each other maybe in distance, in my heart there is always a special place for my sisters, and that will include you !!
Hu Hsieb
xxx