First of all..
I'm so sorry for well..forsakening you guys out there.
But lately I have loads of stuff to take care of..
both personal and school chores.
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas..
as well as a great New Year.
Anyways..
2009 was a roller coaster ride,
but I must admit that it's been amazing.
Having gone through stuff I have never ere imagined.
Ever.
Getting to know different people with different characters..
Found what I have always wanted.
What I dreamt of.
The thing that scares me about starting a new year is
I know that I'm probably going to go through the same old stuff again..
you know.. heartache, heartbreak, drama, arguments,
backstabbing, well you know..stuff like that.
I know I sound like a pessimist..
But hey.. I also like the new year..
For many reasons.
Just one thing is different from what I went through last year..
I found love.
Found him..
with the qualities I wanted in a guy.
He's perfect for me.
And just hoping we will continue on loving each other..
No matter what.
The thought of having another year with people I love by my side
makes me wonder what the heck we're going to get up for
and how our friendship will grow and how we'll grow together.
I'm so sorry for well..forsakening you guys out there.
But lately I have loads of stuff to take care of..
both personal and school chores.
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas..
as well as a great New Year.
Anyways..
2009 was a roller coaster ride,
but I must admit that it's been amazing.
Having gone through stuff I have never ere imagined.
Ever.
Getting to know different people with different characters..
Found what I have always wanted.
What I dreamt of.
The thing that scares me about starting a new year is
I know that I'm probably going to go through the same old stuff again..
you know.. heartache, heartbreak, drama, arguments,
backstabbing, well you know..stuff like that.
I know I sound like a pessimist..
But hey.. I also like the new year..
For many reasons.
Just one thing is different from what I went through last year..
I found love.
Found him..
with the qualities I wanted in a guy.
He's perfect for me.
And just hoping we will continue on loving each other..
No matter what.
The thought of having another year with people I love by my side
makes me wonder what the heck we're going to get up for
and how our friendship will grow and how we'll grow together.
New Years are actually the perfect excuse
to put the past behind you and move on.
And when you move on change comes about.
Change can go either way:
for the better or for the worse.
Both amusing.
both teach you things.. both needed.
to put the past behind you and move on.
And when you move on change comes about.
Change can go either way:
for the better or for the worse.
Both amusing.
both teach you things.. both needed.
And to end..
I have decided that this year I shall take risks,
make mistakes, cry, laugh,
start believing that love actually exists [well..I believe that now],
and shall only care for people that are actually worth my time,
I shall also stop stressing myself over stupid things because life's to short
and honestly some people come and go but true friends and family will stand by your side no matter how much you do wrong and whatever life throws at you they'll always be behind you pushing you forward..
carrying and fighting with you.
And now..my dude as well.
[And these people make my life so amazing it makes me cry].
This time next year I shall look back and say
"I've made many mistakes but I've learnt so much"
and that, that will make me smile.
So here's to a fresh start,
the start of a new year
And here's to loving every second of it no matter what.
A very special thanks simply goes to my family,
friends,
best of friends and last but definately not least..
my Boyfriend..
who all thought me to be true to myself..
for having them all around me every second,
dealing with stuff together and for making me believe in myself
and just be me.
Remember the laughter,
the joy,
the hard work,
and the tears.
And as you reflect on the past year,
also think of the new one to come.
Because most importantly,
this is a time of new beginnings
and the celebration of life.
this is a time of new beginnings
and the celebration of life.
And one last thing..that goes to my Boyfriend..
My Knight in Shining Armor:
It is very tough to believe a stranger,
But if someone loves you more than fish love water,
Holds your hand tight.. with tears in his eyes & says,
"The moment I saw you
I fell in love with you
I can’t live without you
and want to spend the rest of my life with you
I LOVE YOU"
What will you reply ?
I honestly didn't know what to say in the very beginning of our relationship.
But now.. just listen to me..
I LOVE YOU TOO!
xxx
Happy new year everyone.
Take good care.
Huggss.
xx
Take good care.
Huggss.
xx
I am so proud of you babe :)
ReplyDeleteyou grew a lot this year, I am so happy for you
Happy New Year xxx