Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I See You..

Being in love is an amazing feeling you know?

I don't read minds..
I think.
But I can read his.


He tells me as well..
How much he loves me..
I can't imagine.


Actually I can.
I say it many times.


I found to whom and for what I'm living for..If that's what I am.

I waited..and I know this may sound repetitive or something but I can never regret taking this step into life. The part where you fall deeply in love and everytime you catch his eyes [that's many times], everytime I see him, everytime I hear him, everything he does..make me fall deeper and way deeper into love.

I can't explain in other words, and those who are going through this know what I mean.

Going through the same stuff together, sharing emotions, spending hours and hours and even nights on the phone.

Yeah right you caught me..
doing so because I'm too happy.

I love you with all my heart..
Thinking about how my life will never be complete without you in it
You are my world
You are my strength
You are the reason that I get up ever morning
You are the reason that I want to live
You are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.



I see me through Your eyes
live through your love
You teach me how to see
All thats beautiful
I pray in my heart
that this world never ends.


No comments:

Post a Comment