Well, I know what you're thinking.
No..well it's none of your business which type of heat it is..haha.
No just kidding.
I know it's been probably ages ago since I last posted on here.
I had and still have so much to take care of; school, studies, and building a stronger relationship with my boyfriend, trying to catch up with my bestfriends whom at least I see them at YFC meetings and out and about, and doing my duties at home.
You're still wondering about what I meant with the title..aren't you?
Well..
apart from the weather changes in our globe,
having a couple of conflicts and little arguments with your so called "friends"
if you could call the being so,
it's a little hard..having build the trust with the person,
telling the person everything,
it's difficult to see the person saying the not so good stuff about you to the whole world out there..
that as well,
they are supposed to be your so called "friends".
Not that I care or anything, but come on..
we were supposed to be there for each other..
but again..
"Jealousy is a sickness.."
Need say no more.
I'm just glad about one single thing..
at least my best of friends..
school and not, and my dearest boyfriend are there for me no matter what.
So I thank you guys for that.
Flushed face, warm tears stream down your face
when you hare the three word sentence..
especially if you know it's the truth.
To the love of my life..
Out of nowhere
you came
From a little dust
& a little rain
& when I looked down at your face
It showed me the truth..
Open your eyes
So they can look into mine
& see a small reflection..
& when you close your eyes..
I hope the thoughts inside are beautiful & true.
You are my light
you are my star
you are my sunshine and the darl
You are the everything I dreamed about
you are the guy who stole my heart..
I am the girl you're always fighting for.
We have a love poeple long for..
Probably a real life fairytale.
I thought I would be alone.
You caught my eye & I was home
& I realise that this is love.
I see the world with different eyes
I see you by my side
No matter where you are..Always there.
Just remember..
I will always love you more..
Each & every day.
....kemm illi ma nithol fuq il-blog 0.0 kwazi kont insejt(opps)
ReplyDeletehehe kemm kont nithol fis-sajf u nidecidu fuq msn liema background ha tamel :p
ahhh irid is-sajf wisqqq :D
you know that I am always here when you need to talk.
hope li tiranga malajr is-sitwazzjoni ax kif at inti jealousy is a sickness
cya tc
xxxx
Ilni ma narak hafna, you have a duty! Duty calls to seee me :D:D
ReplyDeleteIssa indunajt li amilt post pft. >.>
As always i like it :) xxxx
i likedd your titlee haha... i love readingg your blogss. there is always a funny element in them even tghouh you are being seriouse in your writings .. you motivate me.. goodluck for your left assignments and dw you'll do greatt !! :)
ReplyDeletethanks for a wonderful year full of suprprises... and thank u for making me smile every single day :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Esther <3