Sunday, February 20, 2011

Oh well.. Here we go

If a girl is silent, it's dangerous. 
She's either over-thinking,
 tired of waiting,
 about to blow up, 
needs a hug, 
falling apart,
 crying inside 
or 
all of the above. 

Sometimes, I come to a point where I'm done pretending.
Where I'm done laughing where all I wanna do is cry.
I'm done pretending I'm not hurting.

What am I supposed to do..
when feeling like a puzzle?

Sometimes I wish life was like my dreams.
Where everything's perfect, effortless 
and everything going the way I want to.
Just plain sailing.
Too bad I have to wake up.

Anyways.. I knew life was never easy, 
..but, 
it never actually crossed my mind 
that it's gonna be THIS hard.

Am I ALWAYS the second on everyone's list..
unless they want something?

I just wish, that one day
I could do something right,
where nobody gets hurt from it
including me.

Shitty life that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment