Monday, February 14, 2011

Sometimes little things bring a smile to your face & make you feel that..Life is beautiful.

I know..blame me.
It's been ages since I have last posted anything.
 Literally.

I've been too busy doing assignments in the last three months,
and besides.. I haven't really found anything interesting to write about.
I'm not saying I had, nothing.
Actually I had much to write about..

I just couln't find the right words to describe last year's, last couple of months.

I have ended the year, amazingly enough.. not so bad.

I had a suprise 18th birthday -
first out to drink with a couple of great friends of mine,
second - a couple of days later, on a bright sunny day:
 a picnic by the sea, on the grasses and the boulders
and a little feet dipping in the fresh cool water.
All of which both were surprises and made the most of it all.
And I thank my friends and my one and only boyfriend who had this..
well..
VERY..well planed.

First week of October,
started my First Diploma
in IT Practitioners..
Having the same class mates as last year's.
I've got the feeling..
It's going to be a great year :)

In November,
I had gotten to spend the very first year
 with a guy..
who loves me to tiny bits.

During Christmas time,
spending it with our families.
And went to drink out together with our
friends somewhere around St.Julians
with trays of shots of Jagger Meister..
BUT..Never ended up drunk.
And believe me..I have nooo idea why.
No matter how much I drink of that.

I got The Sims 3..
with World Adventures expansion pack,
which I love and am pretty much addicted to it.

I had a pretty amazing year..2010.

I'm glad my life isn't perfect,
I'm proud that I make mistakes,
I'm happy I have my problems in life..
It reminds me I'm real,
I'm human..
I'm me.




Anyways,
January.
My boyfriend's 18th birthday..
Yeah..I'm four months older.
So?
Age is just a number right?

And now,
February.
Typing this..
quite a little long, post..
On Valentine's Day..
to mention the most amazing times I have spent,
apart from those horrid school assignments..
which leave you breathless just by looking at them.
Above all, I managed to get a distinction in most of them,
due to my hard work.


I'd like to get the opportunity, since I'm here..
To wish everyone a very nice and pleasant
Valentine's Day..
not only to the couples..
but even for you singles out there,
without Love..
We, are nothing.


Love deeply,
honestly and passionately...
Today
and throughout the year!!




Happy Valentine's Day
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment