I'm like.. Seriously??
I've come to a point at this time that
I might be choosing work over my studies.
I still don't know what to do though.
I don't know whether to continue my studies,
now that am studying at the first year of National Diploma
or just screw it all and have a full time job.
Whatever that would be.
I work part time at the moment so might as well stay where I am.
But again, I do not really want to screw my studies
with one wrong decision since it would be carried throughout my life,
unless I find something I'm good at.
Or something I might like.
The question is here.
Shall I continue my studies and have a successful carrier in Interactive Media
or maybe even Web Design and Development,
or maybe some kind of an a prropriate job,
with a good salary to build up my life on?
Have a home of my own, a family and be comfortable
or else with two persons having a great job living the good life with two salaries?
Or quit school, change to full time at where I work at with the minimum wage,
where I am comfortable as a student while also having stipend each month which
is half the salary I earn at work?
Have a home of my own, a family and be a little less comfortable
or have to sacrifice for things I need, with just one person having a great job living the good life with the two of us with one proper salary other than the minimum?
I have to decide, the sooner the possible.
If I resign school, I would get the refund of my exams.
If I resign after the month of Januray, I would have wasted a 316Euro down the drain.
Damn. What a situation!
I don't what to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment