Life is a game.
We have to learn the rules of the game
and then we have to play
better than anyone else..
Time decides who we meet in life,
our hearts decide who we want in life,
but our attitude decides
who will stay in our lives!
Sometimes I find myself, walking along the roads.
I have realised that I was literally, meditating after a day working.
I felt energy coming to me, and a pair of eyes looking straight to mine.
I was lost..
In my own thoughts.
When my mind was quiet, I saw life within my thoughts.. while the world continued to revolve in its cycle.
I did not take long to realise that someone, yes; someone still loves me.
At first, I was scared. Frightened of what I was going to find ahead of me.
Don't think of what might happen in the near future.
Tomorrow is not seen.
Live day by day and be happy.
This is the moment.
Omit all worries and all thoughts,
and just live again.
Live a happy life.
Begin with your first step and walk the journey of the beautiful life.
Remember your childhood and hug whoever loves you.
I continued along the roads,
finally I woke up and realised
I have arrived.
So here's to a fresh start,
the start of a new year
And here's to loving every second of it
no matter what.
One big and a huge thanks to my wonderful family,
my best friends; anyone dies to have
and last but certainly not least;
my beloved, wonderful boyfriend
for being there through the hardest of times
and for making me smile and laugh all
of the times.
So here's to a fresh start,
the start of a new year
And here's to loving every second of it
no matter what.
One big and a huge thanks to my wonderful family,
my best friends; anyone dies to have
and last but certainly not least;
my beloved, wonderful boyfriend
for being there through the hardest of times
and for making me smile and laugh all
of the times.
Cheers to a new year!

No comments:
Post a Comment