Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Walk On The Light Side

Here we go again, 
I'm not going to begin with the usual sentence 
"It's been long since I have posted"
 or anything similar.

It's been four long months since I have anyway.


Unless you confess your sins publicly,
you have no idea how much people don't care.



It's been practically it, in January
 was a time where I have started spinning 
and slipping out of time.

It was a time, 
where I was too heavy to carry.
Was it worth the wait?
Was I strong enough to stand?
Those were questions which crossed my mind constantly.


If you never try, you'll never know


I was scared.
But I tried.
And so far, I succeeded.
Learned so much and 
still believe that I am...

..I am the one.

After that, time flew.
Have been enjoying it ever since.
And the people I have been hanging with these past two years..
..nearly three 
have made the best of me.

I am grateful to these friends.
Who were there from the beginning.


And anyway, I'm not back on 
to share my bad times.

I'm here, because I have been inspired.
Inspired by a friend who just got inspired to 
get back on the guitar chords.
Somehow, we mentioned my blog
and here we go again.

It's going to be a long journey
A journey of a lifetime.
A journey with the friends I love most,
family and obviously my boyfriend.

And anyway, what would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?







No comments:

Post a Comment