The magic that we had,
I don't know what is wrong
and it's hard to find a reason why.
I'll be lying with my eyes wide open,
craving for the morning sky.
I don't wanna wash my face
'cause the water's too cold
The roads keep changing,
Life's not waiting for me
I gotta make up my mind.
Take a look at all that goes around
maybe one day I'll understand.
Leaving this ain't easy but life is in my hands.
And here I stand 'cause the air is too old
This shiver won't keep me home.
Tomorrow should be better,
But I'm waiting all alone.
I fell into a new dimension
I think I;m going slightly mad,
but there's no definite conclusions.
Don't you realise you're driving me mad?
Don't go hypnotising my dear sanity
Take a look at all that goes around
maybe one day I'll understand.
Leaving this ain't easy but life is in my hands.
And here I stand 'cause the air is too old
This shiver won't keep me home.
Tomorrow should be better,
But I'm waiting all alone.
I fell into a new dimension
I think I;m going slightly mad,
but there's no definite conclusions.
Don't you realise you're driving me mad?
Don't go hypnotising my dear sanity
No comments:
Post a Comment