Everything you said amazed me
Seems too easy to the ear to
Be something I should adhere to
Seems too easy to the ear to
Be something I should adhere to
You know he never want to let you down
It cuts me up to see you sad
And I wish that I could undo what he's done
Give back the faith in him you had
You know he loves you more than anyone
But he gets a little wrapped up in himself
But you know he never wants to do you wrong
Bring into question what you had
I know he let you down.
This is a time when I'm so sure
I can't turn it around.
Life sometimes seems to get the best of you,
like everything just brings you down
Just when you think there's nothing you can do,
a friendly face will bring you around
and that's when I give you the reason
to smile again
and feel better.
xx
It cuts me up to see you sad
And I wish that I could undo what he's done
Give back the faith in him you had
You know he loves you more than anyone
But he gets a little wrapped up in himself
But you know he never wants to do you wrong
Bring into question what you had
I know he let you down.
Running through all the options
and the endings were rolling out in front of me
But I couldn't choose a thread to begin
This is a time when I'm so sure
I can't turn it around.
Life sometimes seems to get the best of you,
like everything just brings you down
Just when you think there's nothing you can do,
a friendly face will bring you around
and that's when I give you the reason
to smile again
and feel better.
xx

No comments:
Post a Comment