Friday, March 28, 2014

Archived.... from November 24th 2013

     I'm not so good at saying goodbye. 
So I try and keep it short.

To the Guy - 
We have a number of memories together, 
I still got the pictures of most of them somewhere on random hard disks
and pen-drives. 
 So many, I can't mention all otherwise this would end up being 
longer than expected and eventually you'd get tired reading it.
But you know, drunken New Years
Havana days and many, many others with my boyfriend 
and old friends.

To the Woman - 
 We don't really have much memories together. 
But all I could say is that your boyfriend wasn't like he is now. 
I have known him for nearly 4 years now.
He was always that happy guy, always laughing
and making everyone around him happy. 

Still, there was something missing.

The girl of his dreams. 
YOU.

You made him the happiest guy on earth, regardless the drama and all that with
friends. He had found the opportunity at the right time. And here you are,
8 months together, and still going strong. :)

I'm really glad he had found such a beautiful lady. One that suits him.
Finally.
Moving ahead;
 moving up to the UK must be a huge step for both of you.
And I wish you could stick around for a little bit more time,
but life has set some other amazing plans for you.


Just remember, You create your own opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment