Wednesday, April 29, 2015

What Do We Want?

draft pieces i never
got to post.


A bag spilling all the contents
Mixing with words, tears, sobbing.
Sighs and silence.

Sometimes it's always good to remind yourself that you don't know.
you don't know how will it go.
So often, 
People will come to swift conclusions 
about doing something.

It will never work.
Now is not the time.

------

Do we want to walk as one?
While walking as one that is not;
I have the key.
We saved ourselves,
By the understanding of me and you.
You,
As someone who gave all the love.
Me,
As someone who takes it.
I came to see the meaning in us,
I gave you all my love.
You took it by incident,
So I gave you understanding,
And it was given back.

Then my world became that love;
Of me and you.
You are all the love in my room.
Were we ever gonna happen?

Make the connections if you wanna help us.
Find our path!

Which one of us will stand for what's right?
Not one based on greed,
But love.

I've laid the foundations,
One of me, needs to meet me.
I've never met you.

Now it's you,
Walking without me.

I'm always invisible there,
If not completely gone.
It keeps giving understanding,
Even though it has no love in the world

That's the power of us.
I never met you.
I saved you yet.

You left.

------

After all your troubles,
A warm human shall embrace,
A friend's kiss,
A bearable hug 
you shall receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment