Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Dreamer

I would lose myself trying to compete with everyone else, instead of simply being me. I simply need to change my ways, intead of being shy and weak. All I have to do is believe in myself. I can do it. I can feel much better, be positive in my life.

A smile can fade all your sadness away, like having a mask..hiding you from the reality.

Sometimes it's better to dream all that fairytale stuff, and fantasize of what -he- might be, if he'd become part of my life, if he'd play a pretty much of an important role in my life, if he'd be what I'm looking for, if he'd be the perfect man, the perfect father, the perfect & the most wonderful husband a wife can have, feel safe.

Dreams. Dreams. Dreams. Why just dreams? Why?

I am asking myself constantly "Why? Why does it have to be that way? Everybody deserves love. Why am I not loved by a guy, loved truly, unconditionally?" I am loved by my family and the best of friends. But..am I loved from the guy I pretty much have a crush on? Does he like me, in the slightest? Sometimes, believe it or not, I day-dream about this stuff. It might be just a crush, it may not.

A relative of mine, is continuing on asking me, if I have a serious boyfriend..if I have a crush on anybody. I become seriously annoyed and sometimes just log off.

His voice kind of..soothes me, brings me comfort. Every night I look up at the sky, wishing on stars, for him to be mine for like eternity, as long as we both live. I don't only like him just for his looks..to be honest..he's probably the most amazing guy I've ever met. Butterflies flutter in my stomach, mind racing, my words slurred while my face turns red. Hearing his name gives me goosebumps and my heart skips a beat.

From the very first time I saw him..nearly a month ago..he took a piece of my heart.
Will he ever read my mind?
Know what I truly feel?



"When a human is born,
two pieces of souls are falling on earth
when they find each other
the heart is full, in one full heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment