Friday, July 17, 2009

Reunited

Well, a very long time ago.. like 10years ago I had this friend. She left the school we actually attended together, and never heard from each other again. My mum, was able to keep in touch with her mother, since they kept having teas and hung out togother and all that.. but I never felt the right time to talk to this so called "old friend". I managed to meet her a month ago, just watched a movie together, that's all.

I guess now, my life, is actually turning to my favor.. at least I hope.

We hit the beach together today, and chatted and got our memories from the olden days. We talked about how we managed to live without each other since we were the best of friends.. those days. We remembered the guys we used to fancy, how everybody have changed in many different ways.

Actually to be honest I had a great time, bringing the old days back.
We are kind of going to hang out real soon. She remained the same, so I guess Idon't bother having her join me in my activities.


Tomorrow is finally at the door.
YFC reunion.. finally I'm seeing him again. Seeing the newer friends I've made there, I discovered who I actually am with them, learned a lot from them, have known my BFFs better than I thought I knew them. I now can say how much I appreciate my friends' companies.

Still can't figure out if there's going to be the mass though. Oh well. We'll see if he goes on IM tonight, so I'll ask him.

No comments:

Post a Comment