Sunday, July 19, 2009

An Immense Disappointment

The title says it all.

I can't actually comment anything about yesterday's so called reunion. I mean it wasn't bad at all eh.
I was amazed, and still am, about how cliques are being formed..I don't really get the idea.

I was prepared to speak to him in person but didn't have the "courage". Too shy. Too stupid to be such a thing when all I dream, think is very simple. About him. Him. HIM! Too shy to ask about a certain activity we have together, to shy to "impress", too freaking shy!
I mean, how can you have major above all major crushes when you don't even talk to him IN PERSON..just on IM!?

I was always one of those girls that hid her face from everything, and still wonder why am I so shy.
I still ask God why am I THAT shy..why do I have to be that WAY!

Anyways, this..I hope..was the only time I'm saying I'm very "disappointed" of YFC.
I still love them though. But I didn't actually have that much fun.

Disappointed in my own self.
How could I?


"Dare to be imperfect,
and one day
there will be a tug
at your sleeve, a soulmate."

No comments:

Post a Comment