Hi there everybody.
I had this blog for sometime, but I deleted it for the I don't know the reason why. Anyway, I'm sharing my thoughts here stuff like that, and if you please, I am also one of those who love comments.. so it would be greatly appreaciated if you'll leave your own thought or something =D I'll update when I have the time of course.
I had this blog for sometime, but I deleted it for the I don't know the reason why. Anyway, I'm sharing my thoughts here stuff like that, and if you please, I am also one of those who love comments.. so it would be greatly appreaciated if you'll leave your own thought or something =D I'll update when I have the time of course.
The Start.
Well I had this camp with a couple of friends recently, and had the most wonderful time ever! Obviously, since I'm one of those who make friends easily, even though I'm a little shy at the beginning of everything, I made these new amazing friends and would like to thank them for everything, for being there from the start. We're simply BFFs now, and glad. And there, there was this guy, that just stole my heart. He doesn't look bad at all, but I first looked at his personality.. and I'm realizing that he is the most amazing guy I've ever met. He's a little quiet, very talented and is a Christian.. those qualities attracted me. We don't talk much to each other, as I mentioned we're both a little quiet. Sometimes I ask myself, "Where is he at the moment?" and "I wonder what's he doing".. stuff like that. At the camp I said previously, he was one of the service team.. he showed me how to live like I do, so basically if it wasn't for him and the rest of the service team, I simply won't be who I am. If it wasn't for him, I would be nothing.. nothing at all.
HI! Hello =D Aaa the wknd I will NEVER EVER forget :) ...Wonderful time...All started from Friday getting to know people &stuff ...Then...Saturday ..Kif nejdu ahna...Gurnata mimlija daqs bajda :D ahhh I think it was one of the days I cried the most..But it was more than worth it :D ...Aa mbad Talant Show..=p Then, comes the day we were definitely not waiting for! Sunday…None of us wanted to leave…why couldn’t we stay there??...Anyways Sunday was beautiful started with some games..aa the pony dance XD …Then the mass was amazing :D thxx dude for everything =D ... God is good …All the time :D …..Check ;p
ReplyDelete