You might think that I seriously got married, especially those who know me. Haha, well no I didn't. I had this wonderful dream, that I got married with the guy I seriously have this crazy kinda crush on, and had two wonderful kids. xD
It seems, and is kinda funny; that nearly every girl I know dreams this crap. I mean, I sometimes believe that:
"The future belongs to those who believe in their dreams."
But I can't simply believe every dream that's beautiful or worse, or else I might already be dead or eaten by bugs. (Yeah I dream that sort of scary stuff) haha.
Well, I do keep questioning about what's going to happen in the very near future, and I wonder what would happen if I were to die tomorrow and realize I won't leave much behind. (I'm still very young to die, but only God knows). I wish that one day, which would be the greatest; having a boyfriend that loves me for who I am, calls me beautiful not hot, you know.. that kind of Prince Charming. Every one of us hopes for the best for our selves, nobody wants those who keep pushing them away, then get married, have kids, and be there for each other for as long as we live.
Sometimes I also get sort of jelous of people having the perfect partner, most of us do anyway.
I can't believe I'm writing this, but it does feel good to being able to "talk" to somebody of what I think and all that, and I think it's true of what they say - so much easier to write your feelings down, than talk about them.
It seems, and is kinda funny; that nearly every girl I know dreams this crap. I mean, I sometimes believe that:
"Man with imagination is never alone."and
"The future belongs to those who believe in their dreams."
But I can't simply believe every dream that's beautiful or worse, or else I might already be dead or eaten by bugs. (Yeah I dream that sort of scary stuff) haha.
Well, I do keep questioning about what's going to happen in the very near future, and I wonder what would happen if I were to die tomorrow and realize I won't leave much behind. (I'm still very young to die, but only God knows). I wish that one day, which would be the greatest; having a boyfriend that loves me for who I am, calls me beautiful not hot, you know.. that kind of Prince Charming. Every one of us hopes for the best for our selves, nobody wants those who keep pushing them away, then get married, have kids, and be there for each other for as long as we live.
Sometimes I also get sort of jelous of people having the perfect partner, most of us do anyway.
I can't believe I'm writing this, but it does feel good to being able to "talk" to somebody of what I think and all that, and I think it's true of what they say - so much easier to write your feelings down, than talk about them.
You are never gone believe this but last night I dreamt that I was getting married but I didn't know the man who I was getting married to AKWARD !!
ReplyDeleteAa love it :) Wish dreams like these would come true xD Ahh....I wonder who that "guy I seriously have this crazy kinda crush on"...is :) ...Aaaa nigustakk wisqq :D ...Anyways Keep it up ee b’dal blog..I really love it xoxo
ReplyDeleteHaha! you're so cuute :D i really love the blog, gotta say it's better than mine ;P Haha!
ReplyDelete