Sunday, September 6, 2009

Amazing Summer Nights

Yesterday evening, I met Ant and Anne and another group of friends, which I'm getting to know better, Saturday by Saturday.

Anyways. We had a blast! And thank you Ant and Anne for making it such a memorable night, I can include Saviour and Glenn, but they joined us at the near end of our night..like an hour before we actually had to leave.

Another summer is ending.. let's end it wonderfully.. as always :)

Another Saturday, is just a week away.
We'll see what's next.. haha great nights eh!

1 comment:

  1. amazing kien thaqna tnejn imnalla kien hemm jiena biex inzommok ax kont ha taqa :p(life saver)...iltaqjna ma glenn u saviour peresli li konna ilna ma narawhom uek..hope li next sat ikun aktar amazing milli kien

    DON'T WANT SUMMER TO END :(

    with love,
    Anthea
    xxxxx
    xxxx
    xxx
    xx
    x

    ReplyDelete