Yesterday was my birthday. My 17th birthday.
As usual I wrote this post on a piece of paper at 2am. Early Sunday morning.
With joyous tears in my eyes, I wrote this. I couldn't sleep.
So here goes what happened Saturday evening.
I celebrated my 17th birthday with my BFFs Annemarie, Anthea, Bernice, Ezekiel, Paul, Sirach and Steph at this restaurant.
We met near Burgerking.
Since me, Anthea and Annemarie went by walk together, they told me that they were giving me the most loveliest surprise ever.. they asked an old BFF of mine who I haven't seen for quite some time now, to come join us during this celebration. She couldn't come for personal reasons.. so I was left a little disappointed but family comes first. Xorta hbbkk ta Jo. xxx
Anyways, we waited a couple of minutes and Steph joined us.
Waited some more time and Ezekiel and Sirach came along.
May I remind you that I tried to guess what one of them was going to wear.. and well I guessed right. He looked handsome as always..but the fact that you know he was all dressed up, he looked even more handsome-er, cuter whatever. I don't know how I did it.
All of a sudden I felt so nervous.
I couldn't stand still.
Was clumsy the whole evening.
Then Bernice and Paul joined us..and all headed to the restaurant.
Even when I wrote this post last night..about 2am; which was like six hours later, I'm still amazed and everything felt so good, right.. as it was supposed to be.
I cried while writing this you know haha.
Overjoyed.
I still can't believe I didn't break down while reading their cards and all.
Whatever, we enjoyed a glass of wine, ate.
Together as one whole family.
To my surprise, they brought me a birthday cake. I blew the 'wishing candles' and cut the cake. Moreover, they surprised me even more by their, giving me gifts. My goodness I didn't expect any of this stuff.
Seriously.
They're perfect. My BFFs are perfect.
P.S.: Dearest Anthea, Annemarie, Ezekiel, Sirach, Paul, Bernice and Steph.
Thank you so much for your lovely gifts, the cake surprise and all, I really didn't expect anything..but the fact that you remembered, you came, you are there for me as I am here for you..I've got your backs..you've got mine, and your amazing friendship, being my brothers & sisters means EVERYTHING! Thanks a billion for a memorable night. TC, GB.. LY!! xxxxxxxxxxx
My goodness, I couldn't control my steaming tears.
Crying in amazement.
I just can't say anything else.
Speachless.
Except for I love you.. and You!! So dearly, so crazily.
Anyways. I was joking around lately, about being 17 forever. I well, um, now realise that..
As usual I wrote this post on a piece of paper at 2am. Early Sunday morning.
With joyous tears in my eyes, I wrote this. I couldn't sleep.
So here goes what happened Saturday evening.
I celebrated my 17th birthday with my BFFs Annemarie, Anthea, Bernice, Ezekiel, Paul, Sirach and Steph at this restaurant.
We met near Burgerking.
Since me, Anthea and Annemarie went by walk together, they told me that they were giving me the most loveliest surprise ever.. they asked an old BFF of mine who I haven't seen for quite some time now, to come join us during this celebration. She couldn't come for personal reasons.. so I was left a little disappointed but family comes first. Xorta hbbkk ta Jo. xxx
Anyways, we waited a couple of minutes and Steph joined us.
Waited some more time and Ezekiel and Sirach came along.
May I remind you that I tried to guess what one of them was going to wear.. and well I guessed right. He looked handsome as always..but the fact that you know he was all dressed up, he looked even more handsome-er, cuter whatever. I don't know how I did it.
All of a sudden I felt so nervous.
I couldn't stand still.
Was clumsy the whole evening.
Then Bernice and Paul joined us..and all headed to the restaurant.
Even when I wrote this post last night..about 2am; which was like six hours later, I'm still amazed and everything felt so good, right.. as it was supposed to be.
I cried while writing this you know haha.
Overjoyed.
I still can't believe I didn't break down while reading their cards and all.
Whatever, we enjoyed a glass of wine, ate.
Together as one whole family.
To my surprise, they brought me a birthday cake. I blew the 'wishing candles' and cut the cake. Moreover, they surprised me even more by their, giving me gifts. My goodness I didn't expect any of this stuff.
Seriously.
Gift listing:
Steph- A nice silver frame
Anthea and Annemarie- Perfume gift pack
Bernice and Paul- Bodyshop gift pack
and last but not least..
Ezekiel and Sirach- A necklace with a crystal pendant in the shape of the Holy Cross. A unique shape.
Anthea and Annemarie- Perfume gift pack
Bernice and Paul- Bodyshop gift pack
and last but not least..
Ezekiel and Sirach- A necklace with a crystal pendant in the shape of the Holy Cross. A unique shape.
They're perfect. My BFFs are perfect.
P.S.: Dearest Anthea, Annemarie, Ezekiel, Sirach, Paul, Bernice and Steph.
Thank you so much for your lovely gifts, the cake surprise and all, I really didn't expect anything..but the fact that you remembered, you came, you are there for me as I am here for you..I've got your backs..you've got mine, and your amazing friendship, being my brothers & sisters means EVERYTHING! Thanks a billion for a memorable night. TC, GB.. LY!! xxxxxxxxxxx
My goodness, I couldn't control my steaming tears.
Crying in amazement.
I just can't say anything else.
Speachless.
Except for I love you.. and You!! So dearly, so crazily.
Anyways. I was joking around lately, about being 17 forever. I well, um, now realise that..
"Life is like a box of chocolates.
You never know what you're gonna get."
You never know what you're gonna get."
It's really not worth staying like that for as long as you live. You'll miss growing older each and every year. Grow old with your friends, your soulmate..and the rest of the things life throws at you.
Was truly an amazing night.
Fl ahhar amlet post ta!!!! I was waiting for this hihi! Ilami really nice quotes you got there =)! I like them all and i just like the whole post in all together hehe!
ReplyDeleteInsomma, i'm really happy that you had fun last night you deserved it. Your birthday comes Once a year and if you don't celebrate it no matter how old you get, you'll be an idiot. :P
But you're not haha, we, you celebrated and hopefully we made it the greatest day of your life...or well, one of 'em. =)
Thanks for everything, for being my friend and for telling me to come, it was great!
Take care of yourself and you know, if you ever need anything, always know i'm here. =)
See you liskola..weekend, kulimkin :P haha!
love you sis! xxxxxx
aaaaa i couldn't stop smiling while reading this post and to tell you the truth i was waiting as well to do a blog about last night !!.
ReplyDeleteI'm really happy that you enjoyed yourself as much as i did and as steph said your birthday comes once a year....so you have to enjoy that day to the full....
you mean everthing to me aswell..you really complete my life and i always got your back .
id-diska li bdejna inkantaw il-bierah dixx:
(8)If tomorrow never comes
Will she know how much I loved her (aud says"mhux li kien" hehe ogbitni din il-bicca)
Did I try in every way to show her every day
That she's my only one
And if my time on earth were through
And she must face the world without me
Is the love I gave her in the past
Gonna be enough to last
If tomorrow never comes(8)
with love.
Anthea
xxxxx
xxxx
xxx
xx
x
maa ant steff audss... aaa tal genn intom xi kliem sabih et tejdu :)
ReplyDeleteauds.. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your day to the full, it is the most incredible gift that you could give me :) seeing you smile :)
u mamma mia xi kliem ett.. geltni nahseb.. jiena noqod nejd kemm et nixjieh u ekk hihi.. imma vera sew et tejd.. nahseb kiku nibqa 19 dejjem imbad nimmisja il fatt li ta madwari liktar gheziez tieghi et jikbru u jiena wehilt fdak iz zmien. Bhal edward cullen!!
So conratulations for the mature words you wrote :) nammirak marell..
hbk loads sis :)
xxx
Aaaa ilaa xi gmiel ta post din :D
ReplyDeleteAhh kienet lejla li ma ninsix ee :)
kif haqqek imma...hehe l-ewwel halejnik bil-kurzita imbad sirt taf dak it tpespis dak inhar tal-water games fuq xix kien
Fuq il-Famuz cakee :)
Aaaa...ghal lewwel hasibtni ta ax kwitajt f'daqqa ima imbad ergajt rajtek tithaq u x'naf jien u geltni nitbissem bla ma rid :D
Aa u issa 17!! ... L-aqwa li had gost int ukol :D
Dak l-iktar importanti fuq kollox
U nxt year tkun 18!
Ill qas irid nimagina
hehe ...ima kif ghet int...allahares imbad tibqa dejjem 17! ...
Jintilef il-gost kollu!!
Anyways dude...Happy 17th Birthday once again
Xxxxx
Take caree Sugar plum :D
Marii
♥