School started yesterday.
Knowing nobody except a friend in an older year, so I stayed with her during the day while on break..on the very first day. Thanks Steph.
And oh..I like it.
Liked the routine, liked the thing when walking through corridors and meeting and greeting and waving to old friends.
I hated.. my time-table. I finish at 4.30pm and mostly start at 8 or 9 pff. The most horrible time-table ever. One thing I like about it.. I can meet Steph frequently. See my other friends often.
He was right.
"Be yourself and you'll succeed. Be strong enough not to be carried away by the wind."
And I thank him.
I'm being myself.
Befriended with two welcoming girls, the other two are OK as well and talk to them as well..but I liked these better.
We're only 5 girls in a class of about 20 or 25.
Anyways, I getting along well with these class mates, great teachers..till now because I still have to meet a couple more.
Made friends with Steph's clique who are the greatest..including you Steph obviously..
Made me feel comfortable around school and all.
P.S. Luke it was nice seeing you again after a month of no seeing you and all. TakeCare ehh u halli l-min jarak :p.
Knowing nobody except a friend in an older year, so I stayed with her during the day while on break..on the very first day. Thanks Steph.
And oh..I like it.
Liked the routine, liked the thing when walking through corridors and meeting and greeting and waving to old friends.
I hated.. my time-table. I finish at 4.30pm and mostly start at 8 or 9 pff. The most horrible time-table ever. One thing I like about it.. I can meet Steph frequently. See my other friends often.
He was right.
"Be yourself and you'll succeed. Be strong enough not to be carried away by the wind."
And I thank him.
I'm being myself.
Befriended with two welcoming girls, the other two are OK as well and talk to them as well..but I liked these better.
We're only 5 girls in a class of about 20 or 25.
Anyways, I getting along well with these class mates, great teachers..till now because I still have to meet a couple more.
Made friends with Steph's clique who are the greatest..including you Steph obviously..
Made me feel comfortable around school and all.
P.S. Luke it was nice seeing you again after a month of no seeing you and all. TakeCare ehh u halli l-min jarak :p.
inhbk taaa :D thank youuuu!
ReplyDeletekont naqra worried li ser tidejaq u i tried making it feel better hehe..i know how it feels like being in a new school alone.
imma i'm very happy for you that you have found new friends :)
you're welcome to stay with me whenever you want fimt?! xDDDD
xxxxx
That's great :) knowing someone really helps and having some support in a new atmosphere is much better than not knowing anyone.
ReplyDeleteI wish you both the best of luck this year,
Bey xx