They say it's not healthy switching the computer on during the night..while you can't sleep. So with the dim light I have in my room, I managed to see clearly what was I writing on a piece of paper. And now, writing a post describing this wonderful event.
To start with the morning. Early morning. Went to catch the bus to the soon-to-be-attending college to give in my applications for the stipend.
By 3pm I was back home, in a rush.
Still had to take a shower, prepare for the next plan..during the evening.. water games.
Went to catch another bus..the seventh of the day to be exact, and finally after a long 35min journey to Rabat, we arrived..well.. on time.
We started the games with Lions and Tigers, but instead of the ball, we used water pistols and shaving-foam. One thing I'm glad about the game is that they didn't call my number, I used no glasses and couldn't see at all xD
Second game. We split into pairs, four to form a team.. with a towel each pair, try to throw the water balloon from towel to towel without bursting it.
Another great game, where one of two people should kneel down, place a water balloon with shaving-foam spread onto it and try to shave it, with a razor blade of course.. without bursting the balloon, I was so 'upset' when I went to rinse off the razor blade, and one of the co-ordinators burst the balloon with a tooth pick. Poor Bernice..and the other 'victims'.
The fourth game, a team of ten to stay on our backs, bums touching, feet up high and balance a bucket of water on our slippery, soaped feet.
Last game was the one where a team, split into two opposite sides working together to spill the plastic cups filled with water on a tray held by another team who had to go through the maze of buckets right in the middle of the 'obstacles' of balls being thrown.
Oh..and last but surely not the least the official water fight! Aaaa!!! Now that's what I call wonderful. I still wasn't even wet at all, they tried to wet me..they didn't succeed.
Then I decided to go rinse my feet in the pool from all sorts of dirt, then all of a sudden I lost balance and fell into the water, with a bucket of water Sirach threw at me..Thanks Ant & Anne xD
Then anyways to try and keep this post as short as possible..well I try.. everyone ended up throwing buckets of water to each other, 'swam' all together, laughed, joked and all that fun stuff, stuff where you can feel yourself, the inner kid you are.
I, um well actually he started it. He started throwing water at me, bucket after bucket..jokingly of course..I carried on with it and had oh-so-much-fun, enjoyed being silly around.
We bonded.
Picture this..laughter, splashing of water, shaving foam on each other's hair, face , clothes, balloons, feet-made jacuzzi, running, shouting in excitment. Everyone of us being the little kid we once were.
We were supposed to finish the water games at 11pm but we finished way earlier than that. We finished at 9.30pm. Called our parents to come pick us up. Some of us were still there, chatted around, ate snacks..I bonded a lot with him..and may I remind you that nearly all type of crisps taste good..but mine were probably an exception..he loved my crisps, his brother loved my crisps, his mom and dad loved my crisps..everybody else loved my crisps.
Some time afterwords, I noticed Ant, Anne, Sirach, Ber, Paul, himself and I think Steph as well.. where secretly talking to each other, and when I went by to join them..they changed subject or whisked me away. I think they're up to something. I'm so curious you know, and can't see what they're going to do to me. I wonder what.
I gave up.
Later on, we decided the meeting place and time and all..But whatever.
That was it.
And, last thing before I end this post, I'm still not convinced about the fact that Glenn and Robert DID speak to me constantly..especially Glenn, that they got me annoyed..I mean, I loved the fact they spoke to me..but since they never usually do, I felt..strange, surprised.
Was a night I will ALWAYS remember.
Ohh... and I'm remembering, at the very beginning, before we started playing ans fooling around..he wished happy birthday to his friend, and said "is there's somebody else who's celebrating his birthday?" I of course didn't speak..nobody did. Then he said, "Aaa..Audzz has hers next week!" AAAA..I could not believe my ears, eyes whatever they are!
He remembers.
To start with the morning. Early morning. Went to catch the bus to the soon-to-be-attending college to give in my applications for the stipend.
By 3pm I was back home, in a rush.
Still had to take a shower, prepare for the next plan..during the evening.. water games.
Went to catch another bus..the seventh of the day to be exact, and finally after a long 35min journey to Rabat, we arrived..well.. on time.
We started the games with Lions and Tigers, but instead of the ball, we used water pistols and shaving-foam. One thing I'm glad about the game is that they didn't call my number, I used no glasses and couldn't see at all xD
Second game. We split into pairs, four to form a team.. with a towel each pair, try to throw the water balloon from towel to towel without bursting it.
Another great game, where one of two people should kneel down, place a water balloon with shaving-foam spread onto it and try to shave it, with a razor blade of course.. without bursting the balloon, I was so 'upset' when I went to rinse off the razor blade, and one of the co-ordinators burst the balloon with a tooth pick. Poor Bernice..and the other 'victims'.
The fourth game, a team of ten to stay on our backs, bums touching, feet up high and balance a bucket of water on our slippery, soaped feet.
Last game was the one where a team, split into two opposite sides working together to spill the plastic cups filled with water on a tray held by another team who had to go through the maze of buckets right in the middle of the 'obstacles' of balls being thrown.
Oh..and last but surely not the least the official water fight! Aaaa!!! Now that's what I call wonderful. I still wasn't even wet at all, they tried to wet me..they didn't succeed.
Then I decided to go rinse my feet in the pool from all sorts of dirt, then all of a sudden I lost balance and fell into the water, with a bucket of water Sirach threw at me..Thanks Ant & Anne xD
Then anyways to try and keep this post as short as possible..well I try.. everyone ended up throwing buckets of water to each other, 'swam' all together, laughed, joked and all that fun stuff, stuff where you can feel yourself, the inner kid you are.
I, um well actually he started it. He started throwing water at me, bucket after bucket..jokingly of course..I carried on with it and had oh-so-much-fun, enjoyed being silly around.
We bonded.
Picture this..laughter, splashing of water, shaving foam on each other's hair, face , clothes, balloons, feet-made jacuzzi, running, shouting in excitment. Everyone of us being the little kid we once were.
We were supposed to finish the water games at 11pm but we finished way earlier than that. We finished at 9.30pm. Called our parents to come pick us up. Some of us were still there, chatted around, ate snacks..I bonded a lot with him..and may I remind you that nearly all type of crisps taste good..but mine were probably an exception..he loved my crisps, his brother loved my crisps, his mom and dad loved my crisps..everybody else loved my crisps.
Some time afterwords, I noticed Ant, Anne, Sirach, Ber, Paul, himself and I think Steph as well.. where secretly talking to each other, and when I went by to join them..they changed subject or whisked me away. I think they're up to something. I'm so curious you know, and can't see what they're going to do to me. I wonder what.
I gave up.
Later on, we decided the meeting place and time and all..But whatever.
That was it.
And, last thing before I end this post, I'm still not convinced about the fact that Glenn and Robert DID speak to me constantly..especially Glenn, that they got me annoyed..I mean, I loved the fact they spoke to me..but since they never usually do, I felt..strange, surprised.
Was a night I will ALWAYS remember.
Ohh... and I'm remembering, at the very beginning, before we started playing ans fooling around..he wished happy birthday to his friend, and said "is there's somebody else who's celebrating his birthday?" I of course didn't speak..nobody did. Then he said, "Aaa..Audzz has hers next week!" AAAA..I could not believe my ears, eyes whatever they are!
He remembers.
"A laugh is a smile that bursts."
Ma kontx nafha din li "They say it's not healthy switching the computer on during the night..while you can't sleep." anyways interesanti :)
ReplyDeleteIl-water games kienu mil-isbah u vera water games ax asra sirna l-aktar li hadt gost meta thalna kollha gol pool u qadna namlu il-foot jacuzzi jew meta l-abna pony dance hehe ekk konna grupp tal-genn...u meta amilna dik il-loba fejn trid izomm buzieqa fuq rasek bil-foam jiena kwazi amilt ax hadimt rasi u uzajt in-naha l-ohra tal-blade fejn ma tantx taqta imma imbad gew u faqawilek :(
your welcome ta meta xarabnik :P hehe ax mhux fair kulhadd imxarab u inti le imma fqajtni meta mort tigri spicajt in-naha l-ohra.heq wara kollox biex nixarbu ahna morna xd
....jew inkellha dik ta xugama u buqzieqa hehe wahda biss speci irnexilna dixx dificli ta ^_^
u mhux ha najdlek x'qadna najdu bil-kuzita ha tibqa !! hope li is-sena id-diehla ikolna ohra u nigi preparata ingib barmil :)
p.s bhalissa qeda nisma marvellous light -tfakarni fil-konferenza :)
anyways hope li il-bonding ikompli cya soon tc
with love,
Anthea
xxxxx
xxxx
xxx
xx
x
Aahhh x'naqa post din :) ...Ta veru ee..
ReplyDeleteLEJL JIFQA
aa ilaa waqt il-lions&tigers ..."I used no glasses and couldn't see at all" ...Immaa jien ritek tohroggg uffaaa :P ...Imma anywayys XD
U @2nd game mur ajdilom li l-unika buziqa li salvajna waqat malart ima irnexila ma tinfaqax :P haha dixx XD
U @4th game..ta chally tajjba kinet imaa ee XD dak relax emm u ahna nipruvaw inizlu il-barmin xD dixx
hehe...u bdw ta xejn taa...It was my pleasure li nxarbek XD ...Haha alavolja hrabt tigri mijli boghod u ma stajtx nilhqek haha...anzi imbad gew majk u sirach jigru warajk XD XD
"We bonded"
Hemm Hi!! .... Il-klema favorita tijaj XD haha ...
Il-Chemistry qed tikber...Wiiiii :D
Leleelee ma tistax tkun taf x'konna qed nejdu hehe XD ...Inekla jintilef il-gost kollu ghal weekend li gejj uu!!! ...Aaa ha naraw xinu gejj :P
Insomaa thankk u for a night I will never FORGET..
Nista nejd li Summer o9 spicajnih b'ativita sajfija ghal ahhar...ilma U bluha ♥
Bdw: Nice background&Playlist :)
Take care SugarPlum...♥
PS : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12Z6pWhM6TA
You're my Honeybunch, Sugarplum
Pumpy-umpy-umpkin, You're my Sweetie Pie
You're my Cuppycake, Gumdrop
Snoogums-Boogums, You're the Apple of my Eye
And I love you so and I want you to know
That I'll always be right here
And I love to sing sweet songs to you
Because you are so dear
♥ Aaa sibtta XD
Xxxxx GB
Marii
ANZI IS-SAJF (kien ax issa beda autumn )dixx
ReplyDeletebtw ann ogbuni il-lyrics ahh faqa vera kucla id-diska :D
with love
Anthea
xxxx
xxx
xx
x
nafha dik id diskaaa xD jekk tridu inkantajilkommm XD hehe :P
ReplyDeleteaudss xD I love reading your post, and aaa what a description, kemm dhakna marell!!
mhu ha ninsa qatt il jiem sbieh li qattajt makom :)
inhobbkom
Ber xx