Thursday, September 3, 2009

Keep on wishing??

Yesterday morning, we had no internet connection, no TV and no telephone line since our service provider had connection problems.

Anyways, to keep the long story short, to spend the time I watched a DVD which came to an end by 1.30pm. And noticed that we then officially had TV, telephone and internet connection.

Went straight to my room, switched on my computer, logged on MSN as usual. Just as I changed my status to 'Online', I recieved an Instant Message from him. He startled me with his words saying he's got bad news.
Don't even dare ask me what I imagined, but he seriously made me jump out of my skin while my blood ran cold and shivered violently.


It was nothing serious. He said I have an email awaiting and asked if I've read it [I didn't, since I have just logged into my favorite websites and MSN so no wonder he frightened me].
I read the mail, which said he couldn't make it to the day at the beach since he's working from morning till evening, with many sorries and all. And I'm surely not going to be the one to make him take his day off work.

Obviously it was an immense disappointment for me, and since usually I talk a lot on MSN, this time I couldn't say anything else..so my replies were just short and sweet.

"If you want, I'll be on MSN from 1pm till 2pm..I'll be on break." [His mail said.]

It was still 1.50pm and I didn't know what else to say to keep our chat going, so I simply said that he'd better continue with his work. He looked like he didn't want to leave like that, and he probably was aware that something was wrong with me, so to use the last couple of minutes he asked if everything was ok. I replied with a short yeah, and my excuse to leave was that I, too had stuff to take care of. Said bye, and logged off.

I was so upset about it, I don't even know or remember if I excused myself for not reading the mail earlier since I had connection problems. And I'm thinking that he was on MSN on his break to wait for me to log in, to explain 'live' about the whole thing because usually I don't think he even logs in while he's on his break.

But whatever..they're things that happen right?

Apart from this all, I guess he really wanted to come. But now, there's nothing I can do.

Last time, he told me he won't make any promises about coming, so at least he didn't break anything.

So, as Luke says.."Lets hope for the better".
We'll do it another day.

3 comments:

  1. :O bla kliem halitni ...Dizapunt e...haha kont looking forward u jigi jadlek ekk haha Ma nipermetuwxom dawn laffarijiet XD

    haha lele jahasra!...Imma il-conversation suspicious ee! Haha

    We'll wait and see :P

    Besides "Fortune knocks once in every man's door"
    (Haha manafx andix x'taqsam....Ma tistax tejd dude!)

    xD take caree xxx
    Marii

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naqa Kanna, imma dw sis xD tipo yes ok vera andek ragun to be disapointed imma he seems to be sorry u ekk and he seems to care alot not to disapoint you hehe

    you shouldnt back down Now! xD
    YES Keep on Wishing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tkun naqa disapuntata pereslii kont looking foward uek alija(biex imorru il-bahar) imbad jigi jajdlek li mhux gej immma almenu batlek email li irid ikellmek msn u speci ried joqod jispjegalek almenu ma amiltx tac-cajt u ma qallek xejn jew just batlek email biss naqbel ma luke :) cya tc

    with love,
    Anthea
    xxxx
    xxx
    xx
    x

    ReplyDelete