Wohoo! I can't believe what just happened. Ok. Basically last tuesday was amazing all the laughter and all. Yesterday afternoon I was on IM with a couple of friends.. and changed my pm on how I fell again for his joke.
"1f u c4n r34d 7h15, u r34lly n33d 2 g37 g00d h31p."
That's what it was. He saw my pm that I fell for it and came on to chat, lolling about tuesday and this joke. Ha. Spent good amount of time. Chatting about how sea water is lighter than that of pools. He said that.. pool water is heavier since it contains chlorine, while sea water contains only salt and keeps you upwards. I wonder where he got this. I realized he might be right. xD
Then I said something about sharks or whatever, and I told him like it's not only me that's a little bit out there.. in the clouds. And he was like.."well, I wonder why I can't see you" and I replied with "maybe all the condensation is covering us" and we both replied at the same second with "maybe the sun rays are too bright, and are hurting our eyes" Haha. You can imagine how much we laughed at that.
A lot of crazy stuff like that.
Good times, good times.
"1f u c4n r34d 7h15, u r34lly n33d 2 g37 g00d h31p."
That's what it was. He saw my pm that I fell for it and came on to chat, lolling about tuesday and this joke. Ha. Spent good amount of time. Chatting about how sea water is lighter than that of pools. He said that.. pool water is heavier since it contains chlorine, while sea water contains only salt and keeps you upwards. I wonder where he got this. I realized he might be right. xD
Then I said something about sharks or whatever, and I told him like it's not only me that's a little bit out there.. in the clouds. And he was like.."well, I wonder why I can't see you" and I replied with "maybe all the condensation is covering us" and we both replied at the same second with "maybe the sun rays are too bright, and are hurting our eyes" Haha. You can imagine how much we laughed at that.
A lot of crazy stuff like that.
Good times, good times.
:D :D :D ♥
ReplyDelete