Haha.. When I hear someonesay Tarzan!, I just remember the moment yesterday afternoon when I was on the Web-Cam with Ant, while chatting with him.
So here's the joke the title speaks about.
Q: "If Tarzan had to buy a car, what would he buy?"
A: "Mazda. The 323."
If you didn't get it..well it's simple. 323 stands for "tree-to-tree" because that's what Tarzan does.. swings from tree to tree.
If you know me really well, you'll know how much I laughed. If you don't..well trust me, you don't wanna know. haha.
First, I told this to Ant. And then, I decided to tell him this joke.
He couldn't get the answer at the beginning. It probably took him 5minutes to understand what it actually is about. He tried, some Firebird car, and all those lovely sports cars. But I could stand the clock ticking.. I wanted to tell him.
Told him the answer.
There was a little pause.
Then a whole lot of "Haha's" on our conversation, I was updating Ant of what was happening. Me as red as a tomato, breathless.. tears streaming, laughter as if I never did. Can you imagine the scene? My goodness.. then I was like "Be right back, give me a second till I get a tissue to wipe the tears" and he was like.. "tears? with laughter? haha". "Laughter? I laughed until I cried..see? Breathlessly. haha." He then said.."Breathe in, Breath out..relax".
I decided to add another word.. ROFL with a B.
ROFLB - Rolling On Floors Laughing Breathlessly.
So here's the joke the title speaks about.
Q: "If Tarzan had to buy a car, what would he buy?"
A: "Mazda. The 323."
If you didn't get it..well it's simple. 323 stands for "tree-to-tree" because that's what Tarzan does.. swings from tree to tree.
If you know me really well, you'll know how much I laughed. If you don't..well trust me, you don't wanna know. haha.
First, I told this to Ant. And then, I decided to tell him this joke.
He couldn't get the answer at the beginning. It probably took him 5minutes to understand what it actually is about. He tried, some Firebird car, and all those lovely sports cars. But I could stand the clock ticking.. I wanted to tell him.
Told him the answer.
There was a little pause.
Then a whole lot of "Haha's" on our conversation, I was updating Ant of what was happening. Me as red as a tomato, breathless.. tears streaming, laughter as if I never did. Can you imagine the scene? My goodness.. then I was like "Be right back, give me a second till I get a tissue to wipe the tears" and he was like.. "tears? with laughter? haha". "Laughter? I laughed until I cried..see? Breathlessly. haha." He then said.."Breathe in, Breath out..relax".
I decided to add another word.. ROFL with a B.
ROFLB - Rolling On Floors Laughing Breathlessly.
Ogbitni ta tarzan hehe alvolja domt naqa ma hatha kelli naqa blonde moment ;P omi fqajtni b'dahk imnalla tezisti il-webcam biex inkun nista nara l-expression u reaction l-anqas flaht nitkellem bid-dahk...ROFLB i like (invented by aud!!)
ReplyDeletewith love,
Anthea
xxxx
xxx
xx
x
loool once a friend told me this joke me to couldn't get it until he blurped it out hehe ...
ReplyDeleteaaa lol @ ROFLB i like hehe ... il definately use in such extreeme situations xD hihi
anyways loool cya awd xD
Haha illaaaa kemm xtaqt rajtekk ;p
ReplyDeleteUff jaq tlifta XD ...Ahh nista nisaponi kif kont hamra...haha di darba mux ax "SUNBLEACHED" Ima :P dixx...
WII ♥ ROFLB
Marii xxxx