So here goes my very special thanks, to all of you..you who made my evening. I can always trust you guys with what I told you and have been telling you these couple of days and I appreciate what you do and are still doing to help me get through moments like these.. as much as I'm helping you, if not more. I love you so much xxx.
But sometimes, you realize that there's this one person that makes you miserable. I can't trust them any longer in anything.. [and thanks to you for yesterday for opening my eyes wider to let me know the real truth]. They might be using all of us or something to make us feel bad about everything we do, everything and anyone we love.
And to you..I know you know or else you are realizing..
But sometimes, you realize that there's this one person that makes you miserable. I can't trust them any longer in anything.. [and thanks to you for yesterday for opening my eyes wider to let me know the real truth]. They might be using all of us or something to make us feel bad about everything we do, everything and anyone we love.
And to you..I know you know or else you are realizing..
Jealousy is a sickness - Get Well Sooon.
No comments:
Post a Comment