I hadn't much time to write this post earlier this week.. so here it is.
Me and some of my great friends talked about having some guys with us when we go to the beach next time. We told them and they're coming. But, I couldn't help but asking him to come with us instead of letting his brother to tell him, even though we asked him to tell him about it.
After some day or so I decided to write him an e-mail asking him to come join us for this chosen day at the beach.
I did not tell anyone about this, so now guys.. you know I sent him an e-mail. [Maybe he'll know that I like him].
Me, Ant and Anne went for our routined walk and I had this funny feeling that he's going to reply. We were out of breath, went home, had a shower and went straight into my room to check my IM and e-mail.
There it was.
His reply.
He said that it was great having a day on the beach and would love to come of course but, he said he might start school either on the 2nd or the 7th of September and the day we've chosen is on the 4th. [Lets hope he'll start on the 7th] **Cross Fingers**.
He ended the reply with "Take care & see you soon :)"
That smiley face makes me ponder.
Ant, Anne and I went to catch up again to continue on watching Keith on their laptop. I couldn't help but smile. Smiled so wide that my cheeks ached.
I smiled so wide just for reading that he might join us, then what happens to my face if he asks me out or anything?
Me and some of my great friends talked about having some guys with us when we go to the beach next time. We told them and they're coming. But, I couldn't help but asking him to come with us instead of letting his brother to tell him, even though we asked him to tell him about it.
After some day or so I decided to write him an e-mail asking him to come join us for this chosen day at the beach.
I did not tell anyone about this, so now guys.. you know I sent him an e-mail. [Maybe he'll know that I like him].
Me, Ant and Anne went for our routined walk and I had this funny feeling that he's going to reply. We were out of breath, went home, had a shower and went straight into my room to check my IM and e-mail.
There it was.
His reply.
He said that it was great having a day on the beach and would love to come of course but, he said he might start school either on the 2nd or the 7th of September and the day we've chosen is on the 4th. [Lets hope he'll start on the 7th] **Cross Fingers**.
He ended the reply with "Take care & see you soon :)"
That smiley face makes me ponder.
Ant, Anne and I went to catch up again to continue on watching Keith on their laptop. I couldn't help but smile. Smiled so wide that my cheeks ached.
I smiled so wide just for reading that he might join us, then what happens to my face if he asks me out or anything?
"A smile is the light in the window of your face
that tells people you're at home."
that tells people you're at home."
Iiiii dak inhar ...kinet ed thares leja u tithaq u jien atila x'andi hazin aaa? alxix ed tithaq bija ...Imbad fid daqa u l-hin isa xalet bozza :P Dixxx ...Arrrr :P nitkelmu b'dak il-lehen ta griz xhin niskorpu xi haga haha :P ...Aaa isek tridu il-4th Muchbetter xD...and hope li jilhaq jinbidel it temp ax jek ikun ekk bhal lum(xita :S) ...
ReplyDeleteWii wait and see :D
Nice blog bdw :D Love it :D
Xxx Marii