Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Imagine

I was reading those heart touching e-mails some of YFC Malta managed to reply.
Was viewing the pictures, pictures of us laughing together, capturing every moment.

I imagined.
Imagined things, things that might happen..that might not.
I being the best of friend everyone needs. Being his best of friend he can ever have.

It's been nearly 2 months now since we've known each other. Known each other a little bit more, because still..there's more I have to discover about him.

I imagined, knowing him for a couple of years or so.. with the only person you have and love, and then one day, you're in their arms listening to their heart beating under the night sky, feeling their touch, kiss, and strength...all because you waited for them and you know it was worth it.
And I can't wait for that day. Can't wait a little bit longer.

I can realize now, it might not be just a crush..it might be more than that. I'm falling in love.. I think.

When I see all the pictures we've taken, I see stuff. Again.

A girl looking up in the sky and just wondering why her life is the way it is, and realize all she wants is love, she isn't getting it from the one she loves. She sheds a tear, and it starts raining into the puddle below her and then he sees her and she feels diffidence.

I picture the guy coming up and looks at this girl he loves secretly from behind, she turns around slowly looking at him with a strong facial expression of love that they never knew they had for each other because they where just friends and never wanted to push it. Not making any bad moves, she runs up and gives him a hug and after shock he hugs her back and kisses her. Realizing they are perfect for each other.

It's in the eyes of the one that you love that you see who you truly are. Deep inside that realm of dreams you wish to be, but in an instant you finally realize you were only looking at a puddle. As you cry to the heavens, he seems to hear you, feel you, and long for you as well. With every raindrop, you feel his kiss and with every kiss a raindrop falls from your eyes towards the Earth where they both lay in peace, happiness...

I might be stalking him..I don't know, and maybe I make him feel uncomfortable around me and he simply leaves. I wish, wish my heart out that maybe someone that speaks to him freaquently tells him what I truly feel about him. Maybe he's afraid to make his move.. he might be waiting for me to make mine. I'm afraid too, that I'll get hurt, although I know he doesn't mean any harm to anyone.


Love is the only thing that keeps us breathing,
shall I not think much of it and just wait?

But then..God loves me, maybe that's why I'm breathing, full of life and energy.



"Being loved by all is little fun
Unless you're also loved by one."

1 comment:

  1. Hey Awd, Never Give up :D

    think positive and enter in his life so he will start to know u more... because in my opinion there is alot of you he havent yet discovered to truely value you.

    become close friends and then both of you will realize if you are meant to be or not (let's hope for the better :) ... as always)

    good luck sista
    Luke
    One Passion One Goal!!!

    ReplyDelete