Friday, August 21, 2009

Luna Park

Went to the Luna Park yesterday and was simply amazing. Spongebob Squarepants huge soft-toys everywhere you look and I got excited to give it a try, but got nothing.

We looked at this ride.. that was pretty scary as well as great. Was seats, that spun round and up and down and backwards as fast as it could go. I wanted to ride it, but after my 'experience' on the first ride.. I changed my mind.

Our first ride.
Hah! Looked like a wonderful ride, scary but enjoyed it. Had these bumping-car-like seats that went round and round as fast as light and turn also backwards and I was literally squashed on the left of the seat while Ant and Anne on my other side. I stayed on the outer side so no wonder why my left arm and both of my sides still ache, while Ant on the inside and Anne right in the middle. Everyone screaming, when I try to look backwards to see how Sir & Paul were managing.. I felt like my head wanted to be thorn off and didn't look back another time! I just screamed "I'M SQUASHED!! YOU'RE SQUASHING ME!" through my high pitched voice, and laughter that I ran out of breath with excitement and fright all at the same time. Hah!

Second ride.
The "not-so-Haunted-Mansion" xD Was pretty lame. Just ugly statues hung from the ceiling and stuck on walls and weren't frightening at all, just sitting in a "car" while it moved around and I simply kept my eyes closed just in case and just screeched by just seeing the faint flash of light to display the dolls through my shut eyes, while me and Ant holded hands xD After a little while I heard her say.."there's nothing bad really". I opened my eyes and saw our reflection in the mirror before us made me jump hah! Then just got out when this so called ride was over.


Afterwards we went to the nearby pool-side and ate the burger while captured some memories.

The night wasn't completed without one of my greatest friend Ber. She's stuck in bed. And from here I say Get Well Soon. Please pray for her to feel Much Better.


"A friend is one of the nicest things you can have,
and one of the best things you can be."

Hbbkk Ber!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoyed the ride. I too pray Ber, Get Well Soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. audddd =] =] hobbok hijj mij tooo maaaa kem nimisjaakkk hope I will get better so so soon :) xxx take good care xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hihi btw meta tlajt is sena lohra fdik lewwel ride tijek kin emm habibti ohra fil pozizzjoni tijek u damet twerzaq li et naffigha r ride kolla dix XD dis sena kien emm paul Esperjenzha ukoll ... hihi, u fit tieni ride, alaqt ajnejja u ma rajt xejjn lool..
    Hobbok siss hafna hafna :) hopefully nawak daqt, illum et inhossni hafna ahjar thank God :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaa.....Ilaa thaqt wahda dak in nharr...
    l-isbah l-ewwel ride ee ima ...
    Wisq..haha jien u ant nafgu lil aud u il-haga hi li ma nistawx ningebdu lura ...u aud...QED TAFGUNI ...QED NITAFEG haha ilaaahwa...
    fit-tini round hasejtni literalment hirga mis seat u ha ntir maaa!!!

    imaa had gost wisq ee :D
    haha imbad ir ring tone dix

    Uff taf x'naff ima ..Li bqajna minajr Spongebob :(

    X'tamell...

    Ufff vera imisjajnik hafna berr ...kem xtaqnik tigi uff :( ...Imma isa hopefully tkun tajjba u nkomplu ingawdu ...

    XXX take care

    Marii :)

    ReplyDelete