Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Laughter

Every now and then,
when the world sits just right,
a gentle breath of heaven
fills my soul with delight...

To begin with.. I am totally ok now with that friend, so now I have my mind at rest. I talked to her about it and they admitted it. That's first.

Secondly, yesterday.
We had this Mass that was held under the evening sky. And was great. Afterwords, some finger food and drinks were there for a little get together and all.

Headed for one of our co-ordinator's home.
Unloaded the instruments we used for the mass and headed to Valletta Waterfront, where we did nothing except walk a while there and looking for somewhere to relax and eat.
Anyways, we turned back and headed to Msida, everyone grabbed some kind of wrap stuffed with delicious ingredients. I wasn't hungry so I just had a can of CocaCola.

As they say, time really flies. Meanwhile, whilst eating and chatting we simply shared our funniest jokes..mine was simply well a good one, and I loved every second of sharing it..some did not get it, but the rest simply burst out laughing including him of course. Well, yes he liked it :)

He shared his jokes as well. He asked a stupid question..which in the joke is supposed to be that way and if somebody remembers, they simply say it and the sharer would turn to you and say "Good one[I forgot the exact word] disabled" in Maltese is "Brava Balala". And I was the one that was situated in the clouds at that very moment and I was like "Oh, how can he forget a Giraffe" And I burst out "GIRAFFE" not aware that he's telling us a joke. Everyone turned to face me and laughed so hard, and he turned "Ha, Good one disabled..Gotcha"..I simply could't help not to laugh at myself.

There was another one, the whale joke where you spit water just to imitate what a whale does.. we got Anthea with this, she ended up with a wet face.

We spent there, laughing at nothing and making fun of eachother mockingly of course till about 1am.

The people we spent the time with, are what..amazing?
Wonderful people.

I got a great chance to get to know him along with the others and I am realizing that he's simply much more amazing than I thought and that makes me fall for him even more.
I want to get to know him more than this. :)

I can't say I didn't have fun this time.
Thanks so much guys for making it a great night eh!

Amazing.

Laughter is an
instant vacation.

1 comment:

  1. aaaa How nice istra!!!! hope next time i could join all of you xD seems like an amazing Night xD

    Cheers
    Luke

    ReplyDelete